My videos have been on for 2 days now

. Tuesday, July 1, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well I wanted to share how my video challenge was going. I love the views I have been getting and the clicks on my links as well.

Day 2

Video Views = 1619 total for all videos combined.
Sales = 0
Link clicks = 56 some of those could have been me checking to see if links worked. so let's minus 22 from the 56 and say 34 unique clicks from my videos.

Heres the forecast and what I believe will happen and when this happens I will make another blog post on it.

100 click on each video will = a sale. So I think when each of them have reached 100 views I should be getting a sale. LOL that's my wild guess.....or

100 hits to the website should generate 1 sale if past statistics are correct.

Either way I will definitely tell you all about it.

I did all my social bookmarking for this video series. my husband did the tubemogul since I have no idea how to work the dang thing.... hehehe I will just let him be the tubemogul expert and play dum while he puts them up there. I will sit back and watch as he flexes his muscles :)

Oh ya I have 1 more thing to do and also bookmark that, but the majority of it is finished.

I hope to make some sales... I hope I have some rooters out there rooting for me!

Go Mya Go!

0 comments: