1 More month left till the BIG Zenzuu day. Are you ready?

. Monday, June 30, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well if you haven't been told about Zenzuu yet here is your lucky day. Not only that there is still one month before it all begins.

I have been building on it and finding the people in my team are so awesome with the way they are building as well. I try to help as many of my team as I can, it gets challenging some times but I feel I am at a great spot right now with everything I am doing. I have at least 1 new member a day joining the team.

If you don't know about the free Zenzuu yet, please click on the side I have posted a link on the side and it will take you straight to the video where you can learn much much more. Go on and check it out you won't be sorry you did.

See you in there :)

0 comments: