Viewers Choice

. Tuesday, July 1, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

My Header

Do some of you think I should make a great header for my blog?
One with graphics and cool details.

If you think so please reply in the comments area and I will get right on it.

Do you think a cool blog header help the blog be a terrific blog (as well as the content of course)

I would love to hear you views please,

Thank you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely. a nice header image will brand your blog and keep it in peoples minds.

Anonymous said...

A blog doesn't look finished without a nice header and I agree with talen.

Mya said...

okay that's it I'm going to make a header... any ideas? I have a few but I would really love some ideas.. hanks everyone