Zenzuu starts in 3 days... Are you ready?

. Tuesday, July 29, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Yes it all starts in 3 days and it's free!
If you don't know what it is I would advise you
to click the link to your right and watch the video
to see what they have to offer you.

So many times we give up opportunities and
don't realize it could have been the best
opportunity that crossed your path, well I
personally will not let this one go. I have nothing
to lose really.

In the next few months we will all see the
way everything works and settle into a nice
rhythm of things.

I'm on myspace and youtube, hi5 and facebook
why wouldn't I join another one, one that offers
back to us 80% of all the revenue.

If the make 1 million in a month we get $800,000
Myspace makes almost 1 billion and we get 0 zero
dollars from them. we make them rich.

I say forget myspace, if I want to socialize with
people I am going to do it where I make some money.


To your success :)

0 comments: