My 22 videos have been up 13 days

. Saturday, July 12, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So now that they have been up for 13 days let's take a look at the results.
Also you need to know I have done my social bookmarking and added them to tubemogul. I have done a huge amount of work on these videos since we talked last about them.

Total videos 22
Total time on youtube - 13 days
Total number of views - 15,281
Total number in sales - $56.54

So as I am looking at this I am thinking I need to put up more videos to gain an even bigger profit, so I am going to continue with the way I have been working and possibly get more videos out there.
I'm thinking 6-8 per week is a pretty good start.

4 comments:

kystorms said...

That sounds so great, will you be sharing how you did this? what the video topics are on? Or did I miss this info????

would love to follow along in your footsteps .....

Anonymous said...

Excellent, that is a good return on your videos. I never knew you could make money with you tube!!

Mya said...

hi there my fellow readers :)
I know I'm excited about my big find, I am going to wrap it up in an ebook though.
I have to do a few more studies first...

BUT heres a little secret for you, Everything you need to know what I have done, well 75% of it is in the youtube challenge area of my blog.

Anonymous said...

wait...what are u doing? tubemogul is a site?
can i get some more info from u ?