My Video Challenge

. Thursday, July 17, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well, I seem to be making a sale every other day. Not to much coming from them right now, but remember this is residual income.
Those videos are up there and will never go away.
My advice to people reading my blog challenge is to get out there and start making some videos.

BUT HOW? you ask....

step 1 - go get into your windows media player.
step 2 - go to veer.com and start gathering some pictures in the niche your interested in.
step 3 - add those pictures and make a presentation in windows media maker.
step 4 - add those videos to youtube
step 5 - use the new youtube music area. where you are able to use other peoples music.
the music thing is new so check it out.
step 6 - add your link to the very top of the menu area so it is seen immediately.

If your doing this for traffic, or for affiliate sales, either way your going to eventually have people coming to your site from your video.

This is far from all the things I do to my videos, but it was a close look into how I begin to create them.

0 comments: