Sezwho? says you :)

. Wednesday, July 16, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well there goes my social life straight down the 'you know what'
Not really but Sezwho has now come to Entrecard and we can make an extra 150 credits if we go leave comments.
But who has time amongst us?
It takes me over 1 hour to do my entrecards. I don't know about the rest of you, I have 2 blogs and that's 600 entrecards. There is no way I can start posting 150 credits worth at sezwho.
Don't get me wrong I love posting comments on others blogs, but I don't like doing it under pressure. So I have to pass on the tedious work of gaining 150 extra entrecards, maybe you have more time than I do.
I think it's based on 10 credits per/post if your post qualifies from what I understood. So your going to have to make 15 very good comments and have them rated in some sort of way to earn the most credits possible.
I hope this doesn't change things and people post in the comment sections of others blogs because they love the content and not because they can gain a few extra credits here and there.

Happy Entrecarding :)

7 comments:

drAnn's ART said...

I didn't get the impression that SezWho came with any strings attached. I don't have time to do a lot of dropping or commenting, or sometimes even enough time for posting, but these are enjoyable activities which I find relaxing from time to time. Am I missing something?

Mya said...

well I got an email from entrecard for sezwho...
I will do sezwho but maybe at the end of a long week and I have nothing else to do.

Original GRITS said...

I hear you. I'm not going to change my commenting habits because of the addition of SezWho, even though I installed in on all three of my blogs. If I get points from it, great, and if I don't, that's fine, too.

Like you, it takes me too long to drop as it is and I want to comment on the things that interest me and not because I get extra credits for it. I'll just call the ones I do get icing on the cake.

Peace!

Anonymous said...

i just put the sezwho plug-in on my blog. if this would entitle me to extra credits from entrecard, well and good.

Mya said...

Yes me too I will be adding sezwho to all of y blogs as well. Sometime I plan on looking into it a bit more. It looks good but the time put into it, I find it hard doing enough drops a day.

Meg said...

It takes me all my time to go around and drop on the people who drop on my card. I don't have time for more, either, but I added sezwho on my blog. *shrug* It can't hurt to have it I guess.

Anonymous said...

I add it on all my blogs and was so happy that it looked like it installed correctly, but now it isn't showing any more. Clueless what I did wrong.