A few things I don't like about Entrecard blogs

. Wednesday, July 30, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

First of all I don't like the fact that some of them don't even have
a entrecard drop button on their page.

How many times do you go to a blog and search it up and down
never to find the drop box?
Out of the 300 I do per day I bet I meet up with about 5 - 10
of them.

That's not as bad as when I go to a blog and I search it up and
down only to find the whole entire page was an advertisement.
Whew, that really cooks my cookies :)

On a better note
I love it when I am clicking and it finally starts to say

"awesome"

Then I know I am almost done my entrecard duties :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with U

Anonymous said...

I also get the this problem , but sometimes it appears when I reload the tab , but there are some sites where it never appears , I encounter about 2-3 of these every day so I guess I'm lucky than you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your blog from a partner's site and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.topoffersonline.com
If you put your referral link in your blogroll, you will earn $1 for every active member you refer and we will put a backlink to you.
The site is pretty new and there are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest...
If you agree please join at topoffersonline.com and add your link in our link area (topoffersonline.com/links)
Thanks

Karen and Gerard said...

I know what you mean, it is aggravating when I can't find the entrecard on a blog that had dropped in my box! I also hate when people put it way at the bottom of the page. It doesn't get me to read their whole page every time I go to their blog so what's the point of that, anyway? Just wastes my time.

Anonymous said...

I just started using entre card after I signed up about a month ago. I wish I was more active from the get go but I also do come across some sites where you can't find the card. What is the easiest way to drop cards? I can't imagine doing 300 a day I guess I might be missing something there.

Great blog btw :)