For my emailing challenge

. Thursday, July 24, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I am doing a new email challenge, I just got Getresponse and have been working on giving away some free stuff in order to get opt-ins.

I just finished a free ebook on games and I am going to be going to myspace and facebook as well as a few others to give it away for free.

Yes that's why I have been away for a few days.

It takes a lot to get everything in order. I have 7 emails ready to run on one campaign. I have always heard the money's in the list so I am going to see for myself.

0 comments: