Videos have been up for 8 days

. Tuesday, July 8, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So, I have had my 22 videos up on youtube for 8 days now and no sales since the first sale of $13. Just as I thought it was probably a fluke since I have not totally finished bookmarking it.


Videos up for 8 days
Total video views = 9048
Sale = 1 = $13.34

I still have hope on getting some sales I have done some major things with the videos as well as create some great links. Soon I hope they will start to bring in a sale or 2 a week. This is my first goal for the videos is 2 sales per week.

Time will tell if they will be a success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can u make money from youtube video? Something new for me.

Mya said...

This is what I am working on and so far I have had only 1 sale in a week. I'm waiting to see if it goes further. I am going to make more videos and keep on trying.