I made a sale with my YouTube Challenge!!!

. Wednesday, July 2, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I have not even been up for a full 48 hours and there it was a sale made.
I worked so hard on the 22 videos I put on YouTube and I made a sale within 48 hours.

Heres the stats:

Videos up for 3 days
Total video views = 2277
Sale = 1 = $13.34

This is because of all the great bookmarking and video linking skills I have learned along the way.
Maybe it's a fluke but we will know in the following weeks if it really was a fluke or not.

I know my methods work. This only proves it. I will be working on bookmarking and a few other things I have planned, until then I hope this has encouraged you to start making a few videos of your own..

Oh and I suppose you want a picture huh...

Okay.. okay.. let me go snap a shot of it.












There you go! as you can see my sales for the last little while have dwindled... probably because I have been working so hard on the videos. Everything will all come together soon I believe.

3 comments:

dm said...

Any chance for a link of your YOU TUBE VIDEO? Thanks

Mya said...

I do plan on sharing this technique with all my viewers in the months to come with a small report.

I will be sure to have a link for it in the coming up months. Right now i am testing testing to see if it is worth it for everyone to go the same route as me or to tweak some things. I'm ironing out the wrinkles as we speak :)

Elliot said...

Can you let us know what offer you are using on CB?

Also I'd link to mention it's a good idea to use tinyurl.com when using your aff links on the youtube.

Thanks!