Working on your passion

. Tuesday, July 8, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Finding a niche is easy if it's something you love doing, example, if your writing about “Mesothelioma” because it was reported lawyers were paying $50-$80 per click with adwords, well your going to find it tough. If you started writing about your favorite pass-time you will find you write more and you put more energy into it.

The people who succeed with blogs and webpages are those who follow their passion. I love playing poker, I don't have a poker blog, I would rather play it then start writing about it. The ones who started poker blogs have made money in this niche. I was more into reading them myself and mastering my techniques.

I found I loved to find ways to make money online so I pursued my passion and here I am talking about making money online. Believe me when I tell you this, I make no money from this blog... well at least not yet. I don't know if I am going to go further with monetizing it either, I have some things up here but I think mainly people are interested in what I am doing rather then leaving my site with an adword link.

So when you start a blog or website make sure you don't run out of things to say about the niche. Make sure your having some sort of enjoyment out of everything your doing. This will be more valuable to you then writing about something you know nothing about.


Good luck with your niche !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should play poker and blog about what happen.