New work at home online header :)

. Thursday, July 10, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Yes I did it, it was a simple one to do, but I did it in photoshop and the colors and things I needed to get help with. So it may be a simple header but a lot of work and time went into it.

I wanted to show the places I spend a lot of time, and of course there was many places I didn't add because they may be forums or some other things not really web 2.0 .

I hope you love it as much as I do, I know some of you told me that getting a header will improve my traffic, so I listened and let's see what happens.

Thank you very much for the header pushers out there :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Nice header and good job! I can relate...I'm still trying to come up with a new header for my blog and I must say it is very challenging :-)

Mya said...

I was just at your blog and it looks fabulous!

It is very challenging indeed

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job! Photoshop can be tough stuff. I like your "AFK" picture. That cracks me up.

Mya said...

hehehe, yes i thought I would add it since I am always running back and forth doing around-the-house things and trying to get back to my desk to keep working LOL