Need All My Subscribers Back Please

. Friday, July 4, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

This is an URGENT message, recently something happened with my FeedBurner and it was wiped out!

Now I have NO subscribers, I was around 100+ and I was soooo proud of them.
I have no idea what happened I just went into FeedBurner and my entire blog was wiped.

It looks like I will have to start all over again... I am very very sad.

Please if you could subscribe to me again or if your here for the first time. I would love to have you all back and have NEW subscribers as well.

Saddest thing is, I really looked forward to seeing my blog building then this goes and happens. It's July 4th and I have hope that today by some miracle I will be back to my old numbers again.

Thank you all for your support,
Mya

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey there...did you ever figure out this issue...I just woke up this morning to the same issue. :( I went from 60 subscribers yesterday, to 0 today. Very sad