How do I get indexed with Yahoo?

. Sunday, July 20, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Yes this is a question for my readers.

I have a website that has been up for 6 months, it is doing well.
It's a fun free website, but for some reason it is not indexed with Yahoo?

Why why why?

I've researched and have found little help, so I thought I would ask all of you how I do it, I probably will go to Yahoo Answers soon but I thought I would give all of you a shot at answering it first.

Thanks A whole bunch :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Just found you on EntreCard. I must admit, I did pay for the $299 Yahoo Directory (for my site, not my blog) and I have been in Yahoo's regular search now for years. I wouldn't recommend the $299 if it's not in your budget, but I still think both Yahoo and Google see that as a quality backlink and we all know how important backlinks are today. So if you can afford it, go for it.... even today. There's no solid proof it will expedite your free Yahoo listing but it can't hurt.

As far as you not being listed, I wouldn't worry though. Just submit to their free search once, keep building great content and be patient. You'll eventually show up. :)

Mya said...

Thank you very much, I thought that was the way in was through paying the $300. Well I guess when I submitted to their free search that was the best I could do for free anyway.

I am glad I was on the right track, just wanted to know if I was or if I missed something, thank you very much lisa.

Anonymous said...

Yea..I don't know if $300 is in the cards for me. :)

Tony
http://www.imablogger.net