Okay you asked for it :)

. Friday, August 1, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I have decided to give you all a taste of how I make money with video's.
Many of you have asked me "Mya how are you doing your video's to make so much money"? "please share".

So today I started making a video that will direct everyone reading this blog to a video on a tip on how I make money with video's.

It will be free and so valuable to everyone. See this is just something no one is teaching anyone and I wish someone had shown me, but I had to figure all this out myself. Now as you all know I am making money daily from my video's. I have shown proof as well. Some of you have asked if you could look at some of them.

At first I was worried that maybe some of you would take my ideas and flood the video sites with them. Then I realized this world is a huge world so I don't think we are going to hurt each others sales.

So please be patient and I will get this thing made and sent out to you.

You might want to subscribe to my feed so you get it right the second I bring it out.... Remember This is a very valuable lesson I am giving to you all. If you miss it, you may miss out on something fun and something that will have those dollars rolling in.

It's all dealing with Video Marketing.

1 comments:

kystorms said...

am very much looking forward to this, thank you so much for sharing and helping!