Work At Home By Using Clickbank

. Thursday, May 22, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So many of you might not know this but one of the places I make most of my money from is by using Clickbank. It is a place for you to go and create an affiliate ID, or make your own products and sell them.

My last attempt as some of my readers seen I made just a tad over $90 in 2 days using Clickbank as my affiliate store.

The reason I use CB is because they allow people to make anywhere from 50-75% profit from a sale. You can't find that kind of % anywhere. If you do please tell me!

I would like to show you a few places I went to learn how to use Clickbank to my advantage.

I bought these products and learned from the best! I will warn all my readers right now that there is a massive ammount of products out there for affiliates to use to generate income. I don't want you to go through a whole bunch of them only to find out that they are pretty much going to tell you the same thing.

So here is my list of a couple of things I bought and you may want to as well. Only for learning purposes of course there is always a 100% money back guarantee if you didn't like the product for some reason. I am sure you won't be returning any of these products though.

I like Alex Edevane, that's probably why I bought his.
Don't worry he is very cool and remember if you don't like it send it back I know your going to love it of course. 1% M.O.L.B Wealth Formula

This is a must! it's from Ewen Chai Working From Home


Well this should be enough material for you to start and believe me when I tell you this. It may take some effort on your part but you will get the hang of Clickbank in no time at all.

0 comments: