Social Networking with Zenzuu and making money doing it

. Saturday, May 3, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks





Wouldn't it be nice to go onto facebook and make money from all your friends? Myspace and Bebo, all the sites around the world that allows you to socialize with people. To think you might make money from them would be wonderful but unfortunately these site don't allow us to do that.

I found one site that does and it is looking good for everyone involved. It's a social networking site that allows us to gain friends and gain money from advertising.

ZenZuu.com

Your friends are going to love this and you have an opportunity to make thousands, and help your friends make thousands of dollars too.

Don't listen to me go on over and watch the quick video and see for yourself. If you wouldn't mind adding me as your line I would really appreciate that and I will keep you all informed on how much I make every month as well.

A FEW NOTES:

  • When signing up I signed under one of my friends who was a rep, I am now a rep and everyone needs to sign up under a rep in order to become a rep.
  • You will also need to sign in 30 times a month to keep your rep status :)
  • Very easy

0 comments: