Creating Groups In Facebook and Myspace

. Thursday, May 15, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

One of the greatest things I have done lately is go very deep into myspace and started a group and added many people to it as well as add friends. I know you all have been watching me with Facebook. Lets not forget Myspace though. I have just built a group today and I have done some talking to friends in my niche. I sold 3 products from doing this in 2 days so I am going to work harder building the group and inviting new friends.

Here's a screenshot of my 2 day push on Myspace, now I haven't been working with Clickbank too much lately but I had a product on there I thought my friends in Myspace might like and they did and I made some profit with it.





Imagine if I really pushed this product to all my 1085 friends on Myspace... I know for a fact I could make around $2000.00 in one shot... BUT I'm not ready for that just yet, I'm building, remember I am building places around the social scenes and I will be doing some heavy sales in the next few weeks or so I will keep you all updated with that. For right now I was just testing the waters with my 2 days of working with only a couple of my friends.

In about 4 weeks I should have approximately 5000 friends added, I'm using adding tools, heck with doing it one at a time, mind you in FaceBook you need to do it one at a time. In FaceBook I have 2330 friends today and I always always add new ones everyday it's a routine.

Once I have 5000 friends in Myspace I will be adding them to my new group and from that day on I should be making quite a bit of money in the niche I work with in Myspace.

I will keep you all informed.

2 comments:

- said...

VERY impressive, Myspace makes it very difficult to get people off the site, so the fact that you were able to is a very good sign for you. Last week I was GIVING 25$ deals away and people wouldn't leave the site.

Groups are the way to go to isolate a segment of your total friends.
Dave from WelcomeBackRosenthal

Mya said...

Thank you for the great info, I have been working very hard on Myspace trying to find a way to make some extra coin.

I will go look at your blog.