Made my first starter group in FaceBook

. Thursday, May 8, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

This is part of the FaceBook Challenge.

This being part of the FaceBook Challenge I wanted to share with you that making this group was easy breezy. It is called the ZenZuu Rising group in Facebook and tomorrow I will invite all 1800 friends to it.

I doubt they all will join up but hey, I'm likable and I have made some very good friends on FaceBook and ZenZuu is absolutely free. So keep your fingers crossed for me everyone.

I'm actually testing the numbers on this first group.

From my 1800 friends I would like to know how many will join my group then go on to becoming my downline in Zenzuu. I will really be testing this group for all sorts of things, numbers being the first. I want to know what happens with posts I make to my friends and how they react to them.

My next group will follow every single successful thing I have done with my first group. I hope use all the things I found successful with my first group and apply it with my second group. This is a science but it's not Rocket Science... LOL.

So did any of you start by making a group yet? I hope you did because these are the first things your going to have to do to start making money from FaceBook.

See you all tomorrow.

0 comments: