My FaceBook is back!

. Wednesday, May 28, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Well they heard my plea and decided I was worthy of having another go being part of their site.

I won't add friends anymore, I already have 2600 and I think your only allowed 5000.
Plus I heard poking was bad as well so I don't respond to pokes anymore, I never initiated poking ever to begin with.

What ever the problem was they said they wouldn't tell me about it, but I know it was adding friends for sure... I thought for a moment it may have been my ZenZuu group Rising but that's still up and running.

I have been given my final warning from FaceBook, this was strike 2 and if it ever hits strike 3 I'm outta there. So never again will I add friends.

It's good to be back, although I got a lot of work done by having it off LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol 2600 friends, what are you a celebrity .. whoa :)

Mya said...

forget the 2600 i am up to 2717 today, people keep adding me I hope I don't get booted for them adding me, Im never adding another friend again so... but i get 10-20 people wanting to be my friend everyday.