Create Your Own Google Site

. Thursday, May 22, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Google has just come out with a new fun toy, or maybe it is more important than just a toy. I know I was searching some of the sites people have made using Google and wow they have very high page rank... Just a coininsidence? It's called Google Sites.

I don't care if it is or not I'm running over right now to make some pages!

It looks quite easy to use and they have a video for us all to watch to see how easy they are to use.


No HTML knowledge is required, and your website will be hosted for free on the Google domain.

Wow I mize well go live at Google I do everything there anyway.

Check out Google Sites


0 comments: