Step one for my FaceBook Challenge

. Tuesday, May 6, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So today I will be creating some groups.

One group will be for MLM, and the other will be for basic strategies on how to make money using FaceBook.

I haven't started them yet but I will be today, first I wanted to share it with you all. I have a basic strategy figured out, but I don't want to get too ahead of myself. I will need to obey each and every part of the TOS FaceBook has so I don't get booted.

A very good friend of mine is going for $10000.00 in 37 days, I myself would like to do about $3000.00/month. So I really don't want to set a date for it, I would really like to have it set up within 3-6 months though.

So all I can tell you while your reading this is go ahead and start a group for something your interested in sharing with people that deals with selling a great product. Get ready for further information I will be sending you.

Example:
If you love cats and you have a blog about cats start a group dealing with cats and get it growing and you can follow along with my on what to do next while you read this challenge.

3 comments:

Soge shirts said...

That is cool. I just joined facebook recently a month ago and I can see why so many marketers and MLM people are on there. I'm still figuring it out. I hope you do well.

- said...

Hi
Have you made any money with Facebook before? I mean those seem like lofty goals (not that there's anything wrong with that). But do you have any prior success with FB or a whole lot of Facebook contacts?

Your friend is the guy making the videos?
Dave from WelcomeBackRosenthal

Mya said...

I have only made $37 with FaceBook so far, that was before I started this FaceBook challenge. I am now going further and deeper into it because to make that $37 it took me no work at all, in fact it was kind of a fluke so I am on my way to push forward and make more.

I hope you all will stay and join me in my pursuit.