How my group did in FaceBook

. Saturday, May 10, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Okay, everyone wondering what took place in my group building over the last few days, heres the latest results.

I built a group called ZenZuu Rising and I invited over 1800 members from my friends list to join the group.

190 people joined the group and 6 people went on to joining Zenzuu in my downline.

From here I learned a few things,
10% of my friends joined my group and that was very important knowledge I needed to know in order to continue on with my next project which will be the one where I show people how to make money online using FaceBook.

So in the next weeks here on out I will be working day and night to push forward a huge list of friends and building my product from the teachings of a friend and also all the things I have learned over the last year on affiliate marketing as well as creating my own products.

I will be showing you all day to day coverage on how the process is going. I hope you stay tuned in since it will be important to you all to know how to generate thousands of dollars online using all the techniques I have learned myself.

1st part was seeing how many of my friends on FaceBook are interested in what I have to offer.

I did this now it is on to my next stage of bringing forward my product.

3 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

very Interesting*

I will Join to Check it out*

;)) Peace*

Mya said...

yes please do so, and I hope you joined my rss feed so you can follow up with me :)

Karthik said...

nice blog..hey can we exchange links??? reply at www.goldnvk.blogspot.com