Hi5, Myspace, FaceBook and along comes.....

. Monday, May 19, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Wow, I remember the days back in 2003 when Hi5 first set it's foot onto the Internet, like Myspace I spent hours on hours in the world of Hi5 talking with family members and meeting new friends. I thought it was actually going to be bigger than Myspace for a very long time. That was until Myspace cast it's long dark shadow over the Hi5 site and put it in it's place.

So here I was just another social crazed nutcase going from one place to another trying to find a comfortable place to call home and for the longest time myspace ruled as my social networking spot.

Something strange happened in myspace about 6 months ago I couldn't quite put my finger on it... Oh ya they started making links freak out on their site! No longer was I able to send my friends to the coolest sites... and they say it was to stop spam... LMAO! Do we look like fools to you myspace? If my friends gave me a link, that is not spam, if I don't like that person sending me links then I give them the ol' boot off my friends list, easy as that. Here's is the real reason behind this perhaps brilliant scheme.

Lets have our population believe they are being spammed and make it harder for them to leave the site (light bulb moment)!
We need to keep them here in order to hit our quota of millions per day so we don't want them wondering off on someones link.

All of us myspace users know we have the power to stop spam! We just remove the spammers from our friends list and we moderate our comments areas. If we don't then we are asking to be spammed. Myspace knows this as well they just wanted to protect their bottom line and that is to make sure no one ever leaves!

Along comes FaceBook and freaks the hell outta Myspace. Hi5 was put on the back shelf for a while while these two sites duked it out. Still what do all these sites have in common?

They are fighting for you to stay on their sites in order to pull in the millions/hour.

Now that we all know what these three sites are all about (money) let's take a look at how we the people can finally spread the wealth around.

Imagine for a moment if all the hours you spent in Myspace, Facebook, and Hi5 that you were getting paid for it? I know, I know your probably thinking Yuwie but your wrong. I know a guy who had over 400000 hits on his level 10 in yuwie and only made $190 Can you imagine how long it took this guy to make a level 10 and than only to be paid a meezly $190. I was sickened to hear what he profited after spending about a half a year building his downline in yuwie. Kinda seems like slavery if you ask me.

I figure Yuwie is probably giving it's members about 10% of their profits, maybe I am wrong maybe it's higher but I know I am not too far off. I know Myspace, FaceBook and Hi5 are giving it's members 0%.

So anyway, I like many others got really interested in the whole Yuwie thing and thought OMG we are going to be rich... Hahaha, were we ever wrong. So is there hope for us all out there who want to get a piece of the huge pie?

The answer is YES there is hope for us all, but like anything we need to get involved now before the August Rush, ya it's not just a movie it's going to be the reason behind weather you make something out of nothing, or just keep making nothing.

The site is called ZenZuu and it all begins in August of this year 2008.

Now I know myspace get billions of hits daily and I'm sure FaceBook isn't far behind. Now imagine for a moment if you were able to be in a place where they pay their memebers 80% of everything. YES 80% of advertisements everything! Let's do the math. If yuwie paid my friend $190/month for his work and that was only 10% (this is just my numbers they might be a tad higher or even lower).

This is going to be hard since I'm not so great in math problems but I will give it a shot.

So 10% of 190 this would be they made $1900 from him to begin with. So if he made 80% he would have made $1520 that month. And this would continue to be residual income because he has his downline working as hard as him. So $1520 is not bad for a month of doing nothing that we already do anyway. And that is just Yuwie imagine if it was as big as the sites I spoke of earlier.

How did these sites begin? MySpace, FaceBook And Hi5... Well they needed all of us that's how what needed to grow as big as they have. Now this is what we are going to have to do in ZenZuu. We as a mass of people, billions of people will need to come in and start doing what we did with these other sites and start inviting everyone we know. Weather it be all your friends on these other sites they need to be your bottom line they need to be your downline so you too can make money you never even thought was possible. We are the builders of massive empires and we don't even know the power we have in our hands to create sites and ruin them. They need us and we don't really need them. Now, and I know this for a fact, most of us need a few extra dollars a month so lets get on it and create our own wealth. ZenZuu is giving us that chance.

A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS WITH ZENZUU

You need to sign in 30 times a day. You can do it all in one hour if you want or sign in everyday and go visit with all your friends and join groups.

You need an invite to become a Rep, a rep allows you to start making a downline and making money. So click Here and make sure you have me as an upline or your not going to get the full benefits.

Once you have signed in go to my ZenZuu blog and give me your information and I can help you by sending people over to your site to sign up under you. No other upline has offered to do this for their downline, I'm the kind of girl who wants my friends and downline to prosper so I am going to give you some of the people in all the ZenZuu groups I have as well as the visitors from my blog to you. I will rotate them once one has signed up under you so it is fair for everyone.

So no time to waste this all starts in August so go get signed up everyone!

The Best wishes for your success,
Mya

http://join.zenzuu.com/join/myarubio.htm

3 comments:

Lexxie said...

Hello I saw your post on you can not do drop cards any more because it takes to long I have the answer.

Mya said...

Yes and they didnt answer me back...but I found a new and improved way!!! that may have been there all along... I go to the place called dropped boxes and there is where everyone has dropped on me so now I can do them again and faster... Also it helps for those people who dropped on me....
I think its still going to be hard going through the advertisement part of it all, but I will stick with it and keep working on them...

I'm new to entrecard so I have to learn as I go :)

evision said...

www.onlineuniversalwork.com