About my Blog Challenge

. Saturday, May 31, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

This is a full time job, I think I may need some freelance work done. I started out with 3 posts and it is very hard to continue at this pace.

Some of the freelance places you can buy people to make posts on your blog, I think I will do that.

I'm thinking 3 posts per day from 3 different people.

some of the payment rates I have seen were anywhere from

$1 per post to $3 per post.

So at 3 people at $1 per post will be $90/month. Not so bad
3 people at $3 per post would work out to be $270/month


along with me doing 1 post per day I would be getting some good postings done.


=========================================

So there is another part to my blogger challenge I am starting on and it will result in me writing an ebook and having people sign up for a free report. Of course you all know that the free report will turn into the sale of my ebook.

I quit using Aweber, OMG have you all seen their prices lately? 500 opt ins for $20/month and anything over 500 you will be charged more.

I'm going with getresponse, they allow you the 10000 members and every 5000 members thereafter will be a $4.50/ month charge.

2 comments:

kystorms said...

Hi
If you are seeking freelance writers, what topics would you be seeking to be written?
I have been writing for my Jericho On CBS blog now for over a year, have interviews with the cast etc.
Would be interested in working with you on a semi solid basis.
Let me know if you are interested.

Divine Copy said...

Hi!

I am a freelance writer, (as you can see from my blog), I would be happy to do your posts for you if you are still looking for someone.

Sarah xx

www.copywritingtipsandideas.com