Kicked off of FaceBook

. Friday, May 23, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Yes it's true I have had my FaceBook disabled, kind of embarrassing to say the least.
Apparently I was adding too many friends from the 'friend add me groups' so they gave me the boot.

As it is my FaceBook challenge will be put on the back burner.

So how do I get back on? Well I am going to wait a while till things cool off and then I will write them and tell them I will stop adding friends. Which I will do. You are allowed 3 warnings and this is my second. My first was from adding friends as well but that was before the FaceBook challenge. I was adding friends from the application part of it. That was very boring so it was just a matter of hours before FaceBook let me back on.

Anyway... The honest truth of the matter is this. FaceBook was taking huge amounts of valuable time from me and so I think sometimes things happen for the best. Was I accomplishing anything adding friends? No, at least now yet, but there was the ZenZuu group I made and I had a lot of friends join up from there.

I always thought having a lot of friends was a good thing on these social group like Myspace and FaceBook, apparently not. I will come back onto FaceBook sometime in the future but it really doesn't seem like a good place to market from for me anyway, I know people who are and they are doing well. A friend of mine just made 28k in FaceBook in 20 days so he's now done with FaceBook and moving on to bigger and better things. He's off to Myspace to make another little fortune.

Myspace will boot you too for adding too many friends but at least your allowed to add up to 500 people a day.


If your kicked off of FaceBook go to these and write pleasant letters NOT "I want back in now!' letters. Don't tell them that you need to get in contact with your family because of a death. It didn't work for a person from another blog and it won't work for you either. Apologies tell them your story right out. Tell them you realized you adding friends was way over the top and how you will not do it again. Let them know that you know why you've been disabled from there and how your going to change your ways.

Here are some addresses you can use to get back on FaceBook. If this doesn't work go another route and start a new profile. Remember you only get 3 strikes.

These are the main 2
disabled@facebook.com
appeals@facebook.com

Some try these ones too
info@facebook.com
appeals+ngq0zsr@facebook.com
appeals-comment@facebook.com


If your booted off of facebook, try to get back on, however if you find your life passing you by from being on FaceBook then try to get on but take a two week break away from it and come back fresh.

I will go back on but I will only be there for friends and not for the challenge.
My challenge in Myspace will continue on because today I just made another $50 so Myspace works and has a billion people sign in daily. It is more powerful than FaceBook and always will be.

Please tell me your FaceBook stories in the comments area, I would love to hear them, they don't have to be about getting the boot, just anything. I would love to hear some good stories.

0 comments: