Blog Challenge Start

. Saturday, June 14, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So this challenge is going to be a little bit tougher.
However, I am prepared to face the challenge realizing it may take me a full month to complete. Upon completion, if I had did it right and in the right order, should be making approximately $150-$300 a day. The process of creating blogs can be a difficult task, depending if your a blog expert.

I will be starting out by creating a gmail account, this I feel may be a little black hat, but really blogs are there to help us learn so I am not worried about using these techniques.

For every gmail account you make you will me making 5 to 10 blogs. I personally will be staying at the 5 blogs per gmail account.

1. 20 blogs with 4 gmail account
2. 20 clickbank products
3. 3 posts on each blog, using great keyword
4. 3 articles for each blog, placing them on ezine and goarticles.

Link these blogs together. digg, delicious, and all that fun stuff.
Add them to some directories that have page rankings.

After I have done this I will be posting on my BIG 20 only once a week. people have said you can set them and forget them, but I am all about making them work so I will be working with them for possibly years to come.

I am doing my blogs a little different than the normal way of making them. You won't be seeing them looking like this regular blog you see in front of you. They have a twist to them, and a focus on a product. I will continue to direct the reader to the product. On the blogs I of course will be giving valuable information from the first 3 posts I make.

Follow along if you will, this is going to be a task and will take me probably till July 1 - 7 to complete. I am up for it if by July I will be making anywhere from 150-300 a day I will be happy I have made it.

I can't wait to start making 300/day working at home online.

3 comments:

kystorms said...

Wow, this sounds really interesting. I will keep my eyes on what your doing, and try to follow along.
I will say, I have owned more than one blog for a few years now, and it really is labor intensive. I wish you tons of luck :-)

Mya said...

Thank you kystorms, I think this is really going to work and I will share in details as I pound away at it.

albertjames said...

Just the basics of living have become so costly that many can't even afford to buy a house in this day and age. Keeping the lights on, the phone on and food on table are starting to feel like luxuries with the income crunch.
-----------
albertjames
NEW, NEW, NEW
NEW, NEW, NEW