That was fast! Ezine is getting better and faster!

. Wednesday, June 25, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Okay, yesterday I thought I would have to resubmit my article and wait another week before they got around to accepting it again. Nope, it was within 1 hour and they accepted it, I was impressed.

Not only that I applied to get my account upgraded and they accepted that within 1 hour as well. Now I can put 25 more articles up until I need to upgrade again. I have put 3 more up there that I did yesterday. These all direst to the 5 blogs I made from my 20 blog series.

These 5 blogs I am going to work on through the month of June and part of July before I start on the next series of 5 blogs. That way I pamper my 5 new blogs and do everything I can to bring them up in the rankings.

So as it is now I have 5 blogs with 2 posts each and 5 new articles out, 1 for each blog.

I will work on 5 more articles and hopefully have them up before the end of this weekend. Next week I will be putting 5 more blog posts up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just reading this post. I can't imagine keeping all of those blogs up-to-date. I have two and I've let my blog on weloveetsy go. Love this blog!