Ezine Articles basic account

. Saturday, June 21, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Okay, I guess I wasn't paying attention and ran into a brick wall, but it's just a matter of time before I can get my other articles posted on Ezine. I have 7 articles 5 of those were from a while back and have nothing to do with this blog challenge. So from the 3 articles I wrote yesterday, I was only allowed to submit 2 of them because I have a basic account still. I will need to wait until I'm able to push that upgrade button.

I have read in the forums this doesn't take long to upgrade so I will continue writing my articles and play the waiting game in the mean time I will do another 5 articles today as well as 5 very keyword generated blog posts. I have been playing around with the directories and social bookmarking. Soon I hope to be indexed in Google. I'm not going to hold my breath because I know it takes some people a month to get indexed.

I was reading a post on article marketing from a gut who goes to the same forum as I do, that's the DigitalPoint forum. He was successful in article marketing he made around $600-$1000 dollars in the days he was doing his challenge. I hope to do the same, but I am looking at mine a tad bit differently. I'm doing a year challenge and it will go on year to year, so if I don't make money this month from what I am doing, it's okay. I'm looking at this for the long term. I know I will make a sale here and there but I already done something similar to this and had a sale or 2. Nothing this big though.

If what I am doing can make a difference in a yearly income I ant to see it, if I can see an increase of $1000 a month from doing my blogs and babying them, that's $12,000 extra a year for me and that's not bad at all. If I could make $500/month for each blog I think I would possibly call myself the biggest bestest bum marketing genius of all time LOL. I have set that goal and to get that goal I need to work hard and strong. I know $500 per blog per month is a stretch but hey, I think reaching for the stars is what we all should do.

0 comments: