Blog Challenge daily workings

. Wednesday, June 18, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Last night I started on my graphic for my 2nd blog it was wonderful, they really turned out nice, I have never been so excited about a project before.

I know none of the 5 sites have made any money as of yet but the are in starting mode so it will take a while.

I figure in August I will start to see results for the blogs.

remember they are all .blogspot blogs so in no way am I using anything that costs money here, this is all bum marketing from start to finish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best! I just came over from entrecard. I'll have to check out your other 4 blogs.

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com

Mya said...

Thank you for the encouragement :)