YouTube Challenge

. Monday, June 9, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I recently went into youtube and found a few things people are not taking advantage of and I am going to utilize these techniques I have built to perfect my youtube experiences.

BUT IT'S A SECRET :)

Not really a secret anyone can use them but they haven't as of yet.
I think when I am done using the new techniques I have found I m going to put them all into a ebook for everyone to take advantage of them.

This process takes a lot of work but once it is up and running the enormous ways I will be making money will be insane. I will keep you all up-to-date on how it is all coming together.

It's a set it and forget it approach to making money online and I think I'm going to profit from these simple yet hard working techniques.

Making money on youtube, who would have thought?

BUT!
It will take work on my end, and when I write about it more you will see that it may take hours to complete, but the profits will exceed the hours put into it. No hard work ever becomes unnoticed.

Making a video in you tube is not an easy job, it takes work and planning, especially for what I am about to do.

I would advise anyone making you tube video's to keep going and working hard on them, the pay-off in the end is very nice.

From a video I created a while back has made me $32 so far but that's nothing compared to what I will be starting here today and working away on it, I probably will be finished with it by Wednesday if I work hard.

Keep informed and watch for more on youtube challenge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am subscribing to your blog as I want to folloow your you tube challenge!!

Mya said...

Thank you laura, I sure do need the boost to keep going hard on this challenge.