My first five blogs

. Tuesday, June 17, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I am really getting excited it has been 1 week, well 4 days and I am working on the five blogs and going for the 20 blog mark.

I make the first one finished the design, it looks like building the blogs are taking me a little bit more time. I should have the basic first 5 done by the end of June and that means everything, from doing the ezine articles as well as the linking, backlinks and so forth.

So work on the other 4 this week and then start on the article marketing. when the basics are done for the 5 blogs.

Once this is all done it's on to the next 5 blog until I hit 20... from there it should be running pretty smooth.

5 blogs
1st week - get the front pages set up and make 3 unique blog posts.
end of the week and into 2nd week - 3 very different and unique blog posts
2nd week - Linking & squidoo's (might work on squidoo's at the end of creating the blogs)
Advertising and social book marking
Add similar articles to other article sites changing them up a little to feel original.
Make video's and youtube them as well

Finished and on to the next 5 blogs.

This looks to be a 2 month process, but I think when I have my first 5 finished I will be quicker and know what to do faster with my other blogs. That may reduce it to 1 1/2 months for 20 blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got a great plan going! Keep it up and you'll hit your 20 blog mark :)

Congrats!

Mya said...

Thank you very much, even tonight I started doing the artwork for my header on my 2nd blog and it looks fabulous !! :)

Thank you for the encouragement, it really means a lot to me :)