On with Article writing

. Thursday, June 19, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Today I finished the 5 graphics and page openings for the 5 blogs... wow that was pretty easy but took a while.

Tomorrow I start on the article writing. I would like to take this slow and easy and not to rush it so I get posts and articles that are worthy of being in the front pages of google, now weather or not they get there is another story. I beleive the time spent on writing a good article is well worth it in the end.

Before I do the next 5 blogs I think I will do the article writing for them first since it will be the biggest task of all.

5 blogs = 45 - 500 word articles with perfect keyword placement.
20 blogs total = 180 articles. so it is very important for me to get on these articles.

0 comments: