Trucking along with Ezine

. Tuesday, June 24, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So I guess ezine won't let you do anchor text for more than 3 words, so I had to resubmit that article... Very very slow process. The article is a fine article and when it is accepted then I can move on up to the next level and submit 25 articles.

I did some posts on my blogs and have them going good, I will be doing about 5 blog posts today. At least I can stick to that schedule without any hiccups.

One of my articles were accepted on ezine and I am happy for that, you never know what they are going to find. I wrote an article (totally original) and it was said to be a copy??? I was shocked so I rewrote the title and a few words and it got accepted right away. Wow they sometimes don't know what they are doing over there. I'm sure they got their hands full with the thousands of articles that come in daily.

0 comments: