John Chow on Entrecards

. Thursday, June 26, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Interestingly, the great John Chow has decided to grace us with his presence and advertise on my blog :) !!!! I'm quite astonished he would like to have my readers come to his site. I know he talks about pretty much the same things I do... So I was going to return the favor and place one of my entrecard ads on his site...
I figure I have around 16000 cards so why not...
UMMM thats where I was stopped it costs 16000+ to advertise on his site :(

I guess that would actually be more money than it's worth at the moment for me... I spent 3 months on entrecard and doing 300 cards per day adds up to a lot of money for hours worked... I could buy more entrecards but I think these ones I have are more valuable then buying some... I put those hours in and really it gets to be a task in it's own.

So for now my one day on the John Chow blog is a dream only to come true somewhere down the line... 24 hours of being on John chow could be worth a good click or 2, but for me right now I am sticking to adding my entrecards to this type of site.

- has a pagerank on google
- has entrecard on the top area of blog
- has newly begun entrecard and is cheap to advertise on
- did I mention cheap?

See you in entrecard folks :)

oh ya I forgot to add the picture :)



He must wait 8 days while my other fabulous advertisers finish gracing me with their presence :)

0 comments: