Getting to the front page of Google using good keywords today

. Tuesday, August 19, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I am a happy camper today

It was the big launch for Forex Brotherhood today and I should have started earlier, but I only had 24 hours to get my site up and launched for the big show, I am their affiliate and dragged my feet to the last day before I started stirring up a website or should I say Squidoo lens.

So what am I to do? I have barely any time to get the lens up and right at that moment I typed in forex brotherhood and seen about 84k worth of results.... So I decided this is the first day I am going to use my husbands technique to get onto the front page within hours.... Did it work?

YES!

I did the work and woke up this morning to find

Forex Brotherhood
Forexbrotherhood
Forex brother hood

My site was on the front page of google for all of them, he's a genius!
I would like to tell you right now, he doesn't intent to let all of his information out right now, he will be creating his ranking ebook in a while, I'm not sure how much longer, when it comes time I will show you where it is.

But little ol' me getting on the front of google search engine for the first time in my life for 3 keyword. I am so excited right now I can't even tell you.

So the launch was today and I ended up on the front page today, can it get any better?

I now have a totally different way of being an affiliate marketer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is just being a tease, dangling the "tell all" ebook out there but it's not ready yet

LOL

chain hubby to the computer till he finishes hehehe

just kidding
Congrats on getting to the front page - looking forward to the ebook. :)

Mya said...

OMG Rose you don't even know, at this point I am beggin him not to "tell all"

Many people asked me why I would even give out this info when right now, if done right I could make over 100k a year as an affiliate.

I don't know what to say but I do know my husband is in the biz of creating masterpieces and if it does go out to the public, well he will make some money from that... but then the whole world will know what I do LOL

IMA WAHM said...

Tough call... I for 1 would like to buy the ebook though LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first page listing!

Mya said...

Thank you very much :)