A Facebook Challenge success!

. Thursday, August 7, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Today I wanted to share the success with my Facebook challenge I started a while back.
I began this challenge really not knowing too much about Facebook and eventually I got involved with some groups. Once I was in groups I realized the power they had in Facebook as a whole. The two most powerful places in Facebook are applications and groups. Once you realize that, well your on your way to succeeding on whatever you feel like doing.

So I started out wanting to build a group that would build my Zenzuu downline. I didn't know where to start so I started adding friends like gangbusters. whoa...... Don't do it. STOP! If your inviting friends your going to get the big Facebook slap in the face. I did and I was booted out... Lesson learned. If your going to add people do a couple a day, if that.

Once back in I was trying to figure out what to do to make some friends who might be interested in the free make money online with Zenzuu. So I joined a few friend adding groups and a few applications that actually pay people money to play. Once I got there it was no problem adding friends to the group, they all wanted to make money and make it free. Little by little I made around 2000+ friends and invited them all to join my group. 600 of them did and out of the 600 I now have 145 downline with Zenzuu.

So if your wondering the power of Facebook you have seen it with your own eyes,

oh ya you need a snap shot in order to do that, give me a second I will run and get one.

OOps okay I lied I have 599 members when this snapshot was taken. I lost a comrade somewhere along the line.
Did I also mention it was the biggest Zenzuu group thus far in Facebook?
:) Yippie "Zenzuu Rising"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. Never saw anyone explain and show how to cash in on Facebook so well.

Much appreciated!

Mya said...

I'm glad I was able to show you how it worked for me anyway.
It might be different for other

DJ Yo! said...

That's nice work. I've tried to do the same thing with a downline I'm building for http://home.bigcrumbs.com/mpair. Its an online shopping site that pays cash back. I haven't had that much success though.

Take a look if you are interested. Also, check out my blog http://i-love-bigcrumbs.blogspot.com and sign up for my newsletter.

After signing up, add the bigcrumbs.com facebook application.