5 red hot tips to increase your traffic on your blog

. Wednesday, August 6, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



I use these ways to increase traffic to all my sites but mainly to my blogs.

1. SEO (search engine optimization )

Get your favorite keywords and start getting your name higher and higher on the google search engine. There are so many ways to do this, we are not going to cover them all here but I am sure we will cover this soon enough in the future.

2. Entrecard

I have increased my traffic using Entrecard by leaps and bounds. Most full time entrecard users have found their traffic building go sky high.

I want you to look at my Alexa rating at the bottom of this page. I was at 3 million plus and now .... I think today around 155k so if you don't think Entrecard is working think again. My Alexa stats prove it.

3. Blog Commenting

Go to blogs related to your niche and post good comments. By good I mean ones that will stand out and get the blog owners attention as well as visitors.

I love to do this: Go to a blog that is giving some advise on something once you read all the advise or tips and trick add your own in the comment section. Make it a hot tip and leave your blog address. If someone likes your tip they will probably follow your address and see what else they are missing.

4. Content

Create quality content on your blogs, use keywords you want to be known on the search engines for and stick to them.

5. Consistency

If your posting once a week the Google spider will come once a week if you post every day they will come everyday. Think about this... Blogs that make 30k a month post around 5 blogs plus a day.

0 comments: