Interesting things are coming

. Tuesday, August 5, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So as most of you know I am making a video and working on it right now. It's a free video and I know many of you are in need of fresh new ways to make money online with your videos.

Well I have a few secrets in store for you, it's taking me some time right now to make the videos and other items as well. But I am here to tell you in about a week or so it will be complete and ready to go.

I know I have been a bit too busy to write on my blog, but I know you all will forgive me when I open up my video and give it to you all.

Thank you for you patients and I will be off and on writing as I get the
chance,
Mya

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Looking forward to the video when it gets completed.

Mya said...

Thank you,
I am working on few things to do with making money with videos so I hope to have the entire project done before the end of September, it may go until October but regardless the date it is a fabulous way for us all to make some money.

My video just touching a small portion of it all will be coming out in about 2 weeks.