Top 10 Blogs

. Sunday, August 10, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Take a look at some of these blogs, I just wanted to share them with you because most of them blog and make over 20k per month.

So is it possible to make money online, no need to ask yourself this question anymore. It can be done and many people are doing it today.

#1 Problogger with a Page rank of 6 and an alexa rank of 25,219
He also has at the moment of me writing this a RSS Feed of 49,950

#2 Shoemoney with a Page Rank of 6 and an Alexa rank of 51,074

#3 Entrepreneurs Journey with a page rank of 6 and Alexa rank of 70,249
Also a RSS Feed of 35,552

#4 Dosh Dosh with a page rank of 6 and Alexa rank of 77,938
They have 16,071 RSS Feed

#5 Blue Verse with a page rank of 5 and Alexa rank of 44,761
They have 680 RSS Feed

#6 Daily Blog Tips with a page rank of 6 and Alexa rank of 112,365
They have 13,084 RSS Feed

#7 John Chow with a page rank of 3 and Alexa rank of 58,002
They have 27,793 RSS Feed

#8 eXtra For Every Publisher with a page rank of 5 and Alexa rank of 86,740

#9 Strategic Profits with a page rank of 4 and Alexa rank of 49,973

#10 Blogging Tips with a page rank of 5 and Alexa rank of 103,872
They have 2577 RSS Feed


So here we see a lot of different types of numbers and and in fact I don't think these blogs all make 20k but I will sure bet they make over 10k. I know John Chow makes around 30k from his blog each month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are not the sort of blogs I normally read, but I've checked out 4 of them so far and found something interesting and helpful on each one. Thanks for posting this list!

Mya said...

Your very welcome, I like to go here and look around myself. Always something new to learn

David3 said...

From Xfep, I only make mid-$xxx per month, but in moving to the 8th place, I have proved that in one year, you can go from an unknown blog on a domain that isn't great to a thought leader in even the most crowded niches. :) (and I do make my living as a full time blogger, so the income that xfep brings in is icing)

Mya said...

Thank you for stopping by David and telling us a little bit about your blog, I know I love to hear what and how people are doing on their blogs :)