YouTube videos are complete now on with social bookmarking

. Sunday, June 29, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I have just today completed the biggest challenge I think I will be doing for a while, all other challenges are less work then this one. I have been working on it in my spare time. It is my video challenge and I finished my 22 videos and have them up and running in Youtube right now.

I have 9 more places to put them in and then on with the work of social bookmarking all of them.

So really I am not finished with it and I will continue to work on them in my spare time. That's the way I work is I build it and continue to add to it on breaks away from doing my websites. I'm hoping it will allow me to make a decent income from the vids. Who knows, but as soon as I make a dime i will share the info with you.

I love how my videos turned out and I think I want to continue to build some more and keep working with them. It's not hard I use Camtasia. Of course each video has a website connected to it and I use Clickbank products all the way. And in each video I will make $20+ if one sells.

My videos have been up for 23 hours and they have:

Total view of all videos = 872
days up = 1
money made = $0

I will keep you up to date, remember the videos all have approximately 39 views each so I figure when they get to 200 each I should be making some sales.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Promoting your products now is much easier through videos. With the advancement of technology, making a simple video is not that hard as before.

Great if you have fun doing it.

Aside from YouTube. What other video sharing sites do you use?

Mya said...

Well, I am going to TubeMogul and do some stuff there as soon as I can figure it all out LOL... other than that YouTube is all I'm using right now...That was a heck of a lot of videos I made they took me around 2 weeks to get to this point.

I hope I see some great things..I have people from my videos looking at my site 34 timed today so that was ok... I wonder how long before I make a sale???