Entrecards new rules affects the contest I'm holding

. Monday, September 29, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Sorry everyone but the new rules from Entrecard have made it impossible to continue my contest as planned I will however only be able to give out 1000 credits and I will. so rather than the 5000, entrecard will only allow me to do 1000 at a time.

So everone still entered in the contest has a chance of winning only 1000 credits, no worries I will make new 1000 credit contests in the future.

Thank you for understanding

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could contact Ben or Graham about it directly. The other contests at Freebie Reporter and EverythingWebRelated are going as planned, Graham made allowances for contests.